Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
AUDIO VISUAL TECHNICIAN/PHOTOGRAPHER – JOB REF: ANU/MKT/08/22
Responsible for capturing, creating, producing and facilitating audio visual content for the University. The Audio-Visual Technician will also provide technical assistance and support to meetings and events in and outside the university as requested or as needed.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Test and set up equipment at required locations during events, programs, conferences, official visits, seminars, workshops, exhibitions, and during stock, magazine and graduation shoots
- Take photos and videos for the university. Adjust apertures, shutter speeds, and camera focus according to a combination of factors, such as lighting, field depth, subject motion, film type, and film speed
- Edit and submit photos and videos taken for approval. Manipulate and enhance scanned or digital images to create desired effects, using computers and specialized software
- Catalogue, back up and archive all footage, store and perform basic maintenance on equipment
- Coordinate activities of any outsourced production crew
- Provide technical support in recording and editing audio visual communication materials, statements and releases
- Contribute to the development of the university’s marketing communications campaigns including student recruitment, and support marketing change plans and implementation
- Produce quarterly student experience videos that are on-brand
- Adheres to the university’s brand guidelines when producing video and photography content. Assists in the achievement of the university’s desired brand positioning
- Setup A/V equipment for chapel, meetings and events in the university
- Assist in monthly inventory of the university’s A/V equipment
- Submit weekly and monthly reports to the Head of Department on audio-visual operations
- Support on and off campus brand activations through A/V equipment and or photography to achieve audience engagement and high brand visibility for the university
- Any other duties as assigned by the Head of Department
Academic and Professional Requirements:
- Diploma in a relevant field
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience
Personal attributes and competencies:
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Organizing and time management skills
- Team player
- Detail oriented
Suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to apply through the email email@example.com not later than 29th July 2022 enclosing an updated Curriculum Vitae with details of current post, salary and other financial benefits, testimonials, certified academic and professional certificates, copy of National Identity Card, names and addresses of three referees (one of whom should be present or previous employer). Kindly indicate job title and reference number in the subject of the email. Onlyshortlisted candidates shall be contacted and will be required to provide Clearance Certificates fromHigher Education Loans Board, Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, Credit Reference Bureau, Kenya Revenue Authority, and Criminal Investigation Department.
ANU is an equal opportunity employer, and any canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Africa Nazarene University
P.O. Box 53067 – 00200