Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Company: iColo is a technology infrastructure company that designs, builds, and operates state-of-the-art carrier neutral data centers in East Africa. iColo data center’s are highly connected hubs providing space and power to customers for colocation and we serve a broad spectrum of customers which include telecom carriers, local enterprise customers, global content delivery networks and cloud platforms. We have 4 data centers campuses which are located in Nairobi, Mombasa and Maputo.
iCoIo.io is part of Digital Realty (DLR) with over 285+ data centers in 26 countries across 6 continents. To learn more about iColo.io, please visit https://www.icolo.io/ or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Learn more about working at icolo.io here.
iColo is looking for a Sales Assistant to work with the Sales team. As a Sales assistant you will be required to:
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for the Sales team
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the Sales Team
- Arrange and handle all logistics for meetings and events for the team.
- Schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the Sales Team’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including: assisting with special projects; designing and producing relevant statutory documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage reports.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the sales team, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature.
- Work closely with the sales team to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Anticipate sales team needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
- Assist in the selection of vendors and purchase of equipment, services, and supplies necessary for the operation of the organization.
- Provide event management support as requested.
- Manage petty cash reimbursements and reconciliation for the Sales team
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
- Bachelor’s in Business Management/Administration from a recognized university
- Minimum 2 Years working experience in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal
- Demonstrated work ethic
- Great PPT/Keynote skills.
- Able to adjust to changes and rapidly reprioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Self-governance, independent decision-making, time management, and the ability to meet deadlines
- An outgoing personality and a great sense of humor are required
- Sales and analytical skills are an added advantage
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus