Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Nairobi, Middle Africa
Do you want to use your strong business understanding and analytical skills to ensure uninterrupted product flow to our patients in Middle Africa? Do you have experience with independently managing logistics for a complex cross-border supply chain and enjoy taking that responsibility?
Are you looking forward to take your career to the next level and give your career a new direction? If yes, then you may be the motivated and self-driven Logistics Manager Novo Nordisk is looking for in Nairobi, Kenya.
Novo Nordisk Middle Africa Affiliate
Novo Nordisk Middle Africa Affiliate consists of 49 countries. The Middle Africa management team is based in Nairobi, Kenya and the business operations are regionally managed through our offices in Nairobi, Lagos, Abidjan, and Dakar. We have a well-established presence in Africa and our focus today is to improve access to care for patients with diabetes in Middle Africa and to support people living with diabetes while of course sustaining strong business growth.
As Logistics Manager your main responsibilities will be to plan and ensure the supply of medicine to all our markets, in close collaboration with sales, finance, and our customers.
- You will be placing and monitoring orders and ensuring smooth shipment and delivery. You will support the planning of future orders to maintain proper levels of inventory across the value chain.
- You will create orders in SAP in accordance with approved material numbers, incoterms, prices, and payment terms.
- You will work closely with customers and internal stakeholders on delivery times and changes. By ensuring that documents required by customers and customs authorities are compliant and delivered on time you will help to secure on-time supplies. By diligently checking L/Cs in relevant markets you will help to avoid any discrepancies thus securing payment without risk.
- You will also help to validate and issue debit/credit notes and proforma invoices in compliance with ICQ when required. Being well organized with good housekeeping skills is required as we must maintain systematic records for all order-related documents.
To qualify for the position,
- You must have a bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, or a similar field and at least five years of relevant experience in logistics in an international company with import/export supplies.
- Proven experience and exposure to international trade and good knowledge of trade finance is important.
- Experience with SAP and trade finance is a strong advantage.
- Proficiency in English is required while proficiency in French is a plus.
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, we use our skills, dedication, and ambition to help people with diabetes. We offer the chance to be part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development. We have an open and engaging working environment and a strong engaging company culture.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
1 August 2022
You must be logged in to post a comment.