Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Position: Research Pharmacist,
Reports to: Study Principal Investigator,
The clinical research project is currently looking for a motivated individual to fill in the following position. To oversee HIV prevention implementation studies in partnering private/retail pharmacies
• Train and supervise pharmacy providers selected private pharmacies in Thika and surrounding areas
• Order corresponding supplies such as drugs, clinical items and other pharmaceutical items from approved vendor(s) and sponsor organization(s).
• Ensure drug logs and inventory are maintained to assure adequate and supplies
• Support and promote the safe and ethical use of investigational drugs
• Develop standard operating procedures for the study management as per study protocols.
• Perform other functions as requested by the supervisor
Education and experience
• Degree in pharmacy from PPB accredited institution
• Must be enrolled with the Pharmacy & Poisons Board and in a professional association
• At least three years’ experience
• Experience working in clinical research setting is an added advantage
• Experience and knowledge of private pharmacy practice
Terms of employment
Employment is a one year renewable contract with a probation period for the first 3 months. Salary is negotiable within the appropriate grade depending on education, experience and demonstrated competency.
How To Apply
• All applicants must meet each selection criteria detailed in the minimum requirements.
• Must include a current CV with names of at least 2 referees.
• Must include copies of academic and professional certificates.
A duly signed application letter indicating the vacancy reference with copies of documents listed above should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 21st July, 2022.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.