Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
AIC Kijabe Hospital provides Compassionate and Excellent health care services at affordable rates. We are renowned for excellent patient care in outpatient, inpatient and surgical care and have been in existence since 1915. As a provider of compassionate and quality service, we recognize that a team of people with great character, compassion and excellent skills are our most valuable resource.
To strengthen our team, we are seeking to fill the following position.
Reporting to the Lead Pediatrics, the holder of the position will glorify God by offering specialized medical advice in health care to pediatric patients by carrying out investigations and procedures necessary to establish a diagnosis, make recommendations and provide treatment where appropriate.
Applicants Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine or any other related field
- MMed in pediatrics and child health
- Registered with the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Possess a valid private practicing License
- Ability to effectively influence support from and add value to a wide range of professionals
- Must have ability to plan, organize, implement and evaluate assigned goals
- Must demonstrate ability to handle multiple and conflicting priorities, and work under strict deadlines
- Should have strong analytical and be result oriented
- Should have problem solving and decision making abilities
- Must have high standards of integrity and ethical practice
- Must be capable of functioning effectively both as a team player and a team leader
- Must have knowledge in use of MS office packages
- Must be aligned to the Mission and Vision of the AIC Kijabe Hospital
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the job as the subject matter, on or before 28th July 2022.
After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form. Kindly select the external application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.