Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
AIC Kijabe Hospital provides Compassionate and Excellent health care services at affordable rates. We are renowned for excellent patient care in outpatient, inpatient and surgical care and have been in existence since 1915. As a provider of compassionate and quality service, we recognize that a team of people with great character, compassion and excellent skills are our most valuable resource.
To strengthen our team, we are seeking to fill the following position.
Simulation Lab Technician
Reporting to the Director, Medical Education, the holder of the position will glorify God by providing ICT support and coordination to the ImPACT Africa project.
Applicants Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes
- A degree in Computer science /IT or related field
- Experience in designing and presenting educational activities in a healthcare environment
- Ability to interact with various types of healthcare and educational professionals
- Experience in conducting virtual(web-based) education using zoom or preferred platforms
- Must demonstrate ability to execute work assigned with minimum supervision
- Must be a team player who is able to work cordially in teams
- Must demonstrate ability to multitask
- Should have ability to solve problems by applying relevant knowledge
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, good judgement and impeccable integrity
- Must demonstrate professional expertise in the relevant work area
- Must have good communication and presentation skills
- Must be aligned to the Mission and Vision of the AIC Kijabe Hospital
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your application letter and CV to email@example.com indicating the title of the job as the subject matter, on or before 28th July 2022. After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form. Kindly select the external application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.