Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Organization Overview: CURE International is a Christian organization based in Kijabe whose efforts are focused on providing medical care to children suffering primarily from orthopedic and neurological conditions.
Position: Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
Location: Kijabe, Kenya.
Frequency of Travel: Limited.
Position Overview: Responsible for the overall designing and implementation and recommendation of appropriate plastic and reconstructive surgical treatments in the Hospital.
He/she shall be expected to monitor and ensure improvement and maintenance of health performance indicators as per the hospital standards.
- Prepare and review case histories and obtain data through evaluation of patients and consult with family members.
- Examine patients, determine the need for clinical laboratory tests, interpret findings and test results.
- Recommend appropriate plastic and reconstructive surgical treatments based on findings and results.
- Determine procedures for perioperative and postoperative care, including administering sedatives, prescription of diets and preparation of the patient’s operative era.
- Apply surgical procedures and coordinate operations with the anesthesiologist.
- Treat patients suffering from surgical shock, postoperative hemorrhage and other complications.
- Instruct resident plastic and reconstructive surgeons in plastic and reconstructive surgical procedures..
Education / Experience Requirements:
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery (MBCHB) from a recognized Medical Institution
- Fellowship and/or residency from accredited institution with specialty in plastic surgery
- Current and restricted Medical license
- At least One-year experience in practice
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th August 2022.
Due to the high volumes of applications, if you do not hear from us two weeks after the close of this date, consider your application unsuccessful.