Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
|Closing Date:||Please be advised that short-listing will be on a rolling basis until a suitable candidate is identified.|
RefugePoint was founded in 2005 to provide lasting solutions for the world’s most vulnerable refugees. We work to fill the critical and unmet needs of people affected by war and conflict that have fallen through the net of humanitarian assistance, in particular women, children and urban refugees.
The Logistics Associate is tasked with supporting logistical and administrative operations for the UNHCR Collaboration Project with RefugePoint.
- Ensure Experts visiting Nairobi have up to date information about required visa and vaccinations;
- Ensure Experts visiting Nairobi have accommodation and airport transportation;
- Assist in booking/reserving venues for organizations’ activities, including trainings of visiting Experts;
- Coordination of ground transportation for the training of visiting Experts;
- Support the Senior Officer to research into visa requirements, and communicate with Experts about visa processing;
- Support the Senior Officer in compiling data for United Nations Department for Safety and Security (UNDSS) clearances and ensure updates to the MasterCopy;
- Ensure that relevant documents, such as but not limited to Start of Deployment Contact Information (SDCI), Start of Deployment Resource Checklist (SDRC), Minimum Operating Residential Security Standards (MORSS), Residential Security Measures (RSM) etc are received and filed in Google Drive.
- Any other tasks as assigned.
- Degree qualification or above in Logistics, Operations, Business, or any other related disciplines;
- At least one to two years’ experience working in a similar capacity; preferably in a NGO/INGO;
- Fluency in Kiswahili and English;
- Demonstrated proficiency in working with Microsoft packages in addition to Google Drive etc;
- Ability to work under minimum supervision;
- Ability to exercise flexible working hours based on operational needs across various time zones.
- Current Police Clearance Certificate.