Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sphinx Pharmaceuticals Ltd is a pharmaceutical manufacturing and distribution company of both human and veterinary medicines.
We are inviting applications from qualified candidates to fill the below positions:
Job Title: Production Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: Pharmaceutical Technology / Bsc Science Related
Experience: Over 4 Years
Reports To: General Manager
Overall Responsibility: Responsible for leading and managing the production processes and Plant safety while ensuring maximum utilization of resources and process improvements to meet production targets to fulfill the sales requirements.
- Leading and managing implementation of production strategy
- Developing and leading production plans and implementation to meet sales requirements
- Ensuring product compliance with quality standards and specifications
- Preparing and managing the production budget, waste control, and optimize consumables cost
- Managing production reporting systems and information for end users
- Leading in productivity improvement and benchmarking to deliver best quality at lower cost
- Managing productivity through monitoring the availability and utilization of production machines, raw materials and manpower
- Planning and managing plant shut-downs and start-ups
- Developing, benchmarking and implementing Production policies, processes and procedures
- Developing and managing plant cleanliness, safety procedures and processes for the plant and reporting
- Developing, training, motivating and evaluating departmental staff to achieve highest levels of performance
- Ensuring and upholding the correct current Good Manufacturing Practices in all sections.
- Coordinating of daily production activities with other production stakeholders.
- Approve the instructions relating to production operations including in process controls and to ensure their strict implementation.
Academic Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology with over 4 years’ experience or any other related course or BSC Science related with over 4 years’ experience in a leadership position in a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company is a requirement.
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, send applications with a detailed CV, three (3) referees & indicate Current and Expected Gross Salary to email@example.com not later than Close of Business July 22, 2022.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.