Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
The Program Manager will provide leadership and strategy, in Grant and Contract Management, Communication, Marketing and Development, and Resource Mobilization, for the successful implementation of Women 4 Cancer Programs and has a dotted-line reporting to the Board.
The Program Manager will work collaboratively with Staff to direct, develop, manage, and implement activities in the areas of Health Programming around cervical cancer prevention and control; Technical Assistance to Government, community groups and other stakeholders; Research and Evaluation;
Grant and Contract Management; Communications, Marketing and Development, and Resource Mobilization. Other responsibilities include serving as an effective Women 4 Cancer representative, and establishing and maintaining partnerships to advance Women 4 Cancer’s Vision of a cervical
cancer free Kenya.
Job Responsibilities include to:
1) Oversee the program operations and administrative functions of Women 4 Cancer;
2) Develop annual budgets, establish income and expense parameters, and determine specific expenditures within approved budget;
3) Plan and implement program activities, which may include designing, development, testing, and application of approaches, messages, materials, and tools for behaviour and policy change;
4) Oversee and track expenditure for program budget and monitor and report on progress with program implementation and provide updates to the Board in a timely and accurate manner;
Comply with board-approved financial and operational policies, internal controls and reporting requirements and funder requirements;
5) Manage Program communications through social media;
6) Schedule and organize program meetings and events for effective implementation of program and operational activities;
7) Ensure compliance for all program grants and contracts; work with the team to implement and/or improve reporting tools; and ensure timely, accurate reports and communications to funders;
8) Monitor innovations and initiatives in the Cervical Cancer Space. Incorporate lessons into Women 4 Cancer programmatic activities;
9) Work collaboratively across sectors with diverse, strong, and influential partners to achieve common goals;
10) Engage in national and county-level relationship building to increase Women 4 Cancer’s visibility and ensure strategic programmatic and organizational growth, and
11) Seek and develop new funding relationships.
Required Experience & Qualifications
➢ A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in project management, preferably with grant-funded program;
➢ Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in social work, program management or related field;
➢ Public health and health communication background preferred;
➢ Able to cultivate relationships with targeted providers/organizations and diverse populations to promote cervical cancer prevention and motivate to action;
➢ Outcome driven with proven experience in community-based program and project planning, implementation, and management;
➢ Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
➢ Excellent personal organization skills, including time management, and ability to meet deadlines; and to work through others to accomplish goals;
➢ Experience and knowledge of computer software including WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint;
➢ Experience in presenting and managing communication on social media platforms;
➢ Demonstrated success in grant writing and proposal development;
➢ Problem solving and solution focused;
➢ General knowledge and familiarity with political at the National and county and governments;
➢ Self-motivated, able to balance multiple and competing priorities or deadlines, excellent organizational skills, and ability to track multiple projects/programs tasks;
➢ Demonstrated understanding of current and emerging health issues, and especially cervical cancer;
➢ Able to work effectively with policy makers, community leaders, and the media;
➢ Knowledge and understanding, especially as it relates to program replication, connecting programs to funding, creatively generating other resources, and building strategic partnerships;
➢ Trustworthy, ethical, and authentic in all situations.
Send your application outlining the experience, capacity, and capability to undertake the role. The applicant should provide a detailed Curriculum vitae and other supporting documentation.
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
Please submit your applications via email@example.com. Deadline for submissions is 21st July 2022.