Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
In collaboration with the Program manager, the Women 4 Cancer Program Assistant is responsible for program tracking and implementation, operations and the administration of Women 4 Cancer programs and office activities.
The Program Assistant’s responsibilities will include to:
1. Assist with the program operations and administrative functions of Women 4 Cancer;
2. Work with the Finance team on bookkeeping tasks as assigned;
3. Work with the Finance team and Program Manager to oversee and direct all expenditure within approved budget;
4. Maintain a weekly planner for Administration and Project Teams and track progress;
5. Schedule and prepare for meetings and teleconferences, including invitations and collation of responses;
6. Research and develop required content and materials on thematic issues including press statements, publications, reports and presentations;
7. Attend internal and external project meetings and prepare minutes thereof;
8. Monitor projects and budgets, summarize project results, compile data and prepare draft progress reports;
9. Maintain Women 4 Cancer’s database and resource centre including dissemination of any publications;
10. Create or update IEC and promotional materials, and coordinate their distribution;
11. Conduct weekly media analysis and draw reports;
12. Undertake social media engagement and track/respond to project related communication;
13. Compile content and maintain and update the Women 4 Cancer website;
14. Travel to field sites to assist in project implementation;
15. Seek and develop new funding relationships;
16. Assist in writing and submitting grant proposals and bids in alignment with fundraising goals;
17. Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Required Experience & Qualifications
➢ Bachelor’s degree in Project Management desired;
➢ A minimum of 2 years of professional experience, especially within an NGO context;
➢ Knowledge of project management and the relevant methodologies;
➢ Experience working in a multi-project, donor environment;
➢ Good written and spoken command of English and Kiswahili;
➢ Knowledge and experience in developing content for media;
➢ Experience in collecting and organizing of, at times, complex cervical cancer related information;
➢ Experience in planning and logistical organization of events, activities and meetings,
➢ Trustworthy, ethical, and authentic in all situations.Application
Send your application outlining the experience, capacity, and capability to undertake the role. The applicant should provide a detailed Curriculum vitae and other supporting documentation.
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
Please submit your applications via email@example.com. Deadline for submissions is 21st July 2022.
You must be logged in to post a comment.