Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
WEF/HR/2022/8: AUDIT & RISK OFFICER – WEF GRADE 6 (1 POSITION)
Basic Pay Minimum Ksh; 49,539 – Maximum Ksh; 65,561 P.M
The job holder will support the Audit and Risk Department and participate in identification of risks, assessment, monitoring and reporting in line with the Fund’s risk management framework and will be reporting to the Senior Audit & Risk Officer,
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implementing internal audit policies, strategies and plans;
- Analysing data for preparing annual internal audit plan;
- Performing information systems Audits;
- Conducting internal Audits and preparing audit reports and following up on audit findings;
- Reviewing internal controls in the Fund;
- Conducting risk assessment, preparing initial reports on the results of risk assessment highlighting key vulnerabilities requiring follow up for conclusive resolution;
- Evaluating the adequacy of system controls and recommending improvements;
- Developing scripts for mining and analysing data for routine internal audit activities;
- Conducting operational, compliance, financial, systems and investigative audits;
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements for Appointment:
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- A Bachelor of Commerce Degree (Accounting/Finance option) or Bachelor’s in Information Technology from a recognized university/institution and passed CPA II or CISA certification;
- Served in a reputable organization for at least three (3) years in a similar position;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Possession of a certification or diploma in Information Technology will be and added advantage.
- Logic thinking /reasoning;
- Leadership and management skills;
- Integrity and strong ethical values;
- Attentive to detail;
- Proactive and able to work with minimum supervision.
Further, details on the job & person specifications including applicable basic salaries are available on Public Service Commission’s website www.publicservice.go.ke (In the Jobs category under the advertised jobs section).
Applications clearly marked with the position reference and title and including detailed CV, copies of academic certificates, professional qualifications, testimonials, day-time telephone number, names and addresses of three professional referees should be delivered to the Fund by hand, courier or post so as to reach the address below on or before 8th August 2022 by 5:00 PM.
The Chief Executive Officer
Women Enterprise Fund
11th Floor, Britam Tower
P.O. Box 17126 -00100
After selection, successful candidates will be expected to provide details of their current salary and the following documents: Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations; Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA; Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); Clearance from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
Women Enterprise Fund is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.