Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
JOB TITLE: CHANGE AND COMMUNICATION LEAD
DEPARTMENT: PUBLIC FINANCE
REPORTING TO: PUBLIC FINANCE MANAGER
BASED AT: SOMALIA
ABOUT FARSIGHT GROUP:
Farsight Africa Group is a leading full-service Pan-African communications company that delivers public finance management services and impactful solutions to companies, governments, development organizations and individuals across East Africa.
Farsight Africa Group has established a reputation in the marketplace for working in complex and challenging environments that demand a comprehensive understanding of local cultures, indigenous communication practices and relationships with stakeholders at both the grassroots and national level.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supporting development of communications relevant to the project.
- Collaborate with internal and external groups to formulate change management plans and project activities.
- Develop, implement and communicates strategies and key messages in clear and concise language using suitable communication tactics.
- Research, write, edit and measure all types of communication and training materials.
- Ensure internal/external communications are integrated.
- Establish and review outcomes to establish best practice guidelines
- Providing coaching and training to Stakeholders at all levels.
- Integrate change management activities into project plan.
- Developing change management plans for projects and/or change initiatives.
- Evaluating the impact of the planned changes occasioned by the project.
- Identify risks and develop risk mitigation tactics.
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance to change.
- Leading change management work streams with a structured methodology / process.
- Define success metrics and measuring performance against these.
- Provide reports and other updates to management and project teams
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support and adoption of the changes required for the project.
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- The training expert should have at-least a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Organisational Design and Management, ICT or any related field;
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ Communication and Change Management experience in public sector organizations in a country setting;
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in IT Systems Training preferably in tax administration or at least Public Financial Management Agencies;
- Solid experience working in communication and change management in the public sector reform environments;
- Position largely based in Somalia
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English;
- Knowledge of Somali language is a plus; and
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and work well with diverse cultures.
- Experience which is particular to Fragile, Conflict and Violence (FCV) countries will be an added advantage.
How to apply
Kindly send your application letter and CV to email@example.com before 31st July 2022.
Applications shall be reviewed on a rolling basis until the right candidate has been selected.