Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
FIDA Kenya is a non-profit, non -partisan Organization committed to a society that respects and upholds women’s rights through the provision of legal aid, mediation services, women’s rights monitoring, advocacy, education and awareness creation.
FIDA Kenya seeks to recruit a suitable candidate to fill the following vacant position:
FIDA/DED/07/2022: DEPUTY EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR AND HEAD OF
PROGRAMMES -(1 POSITION) REPORTING TO THE EXECUTIVE
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage and ensure the formulation and successful implementation of FIDA Kenya programmes.
• In consultation with the Executive Director, provide leadership, motivation, mentorship and productivity within the programs.
• Contribute to the development of programs and appropriate work plans.
• Provide technical support to programs and project officers in managing Grants Portfolio.
• Assist in developing and reviewing resource mobilization strategies.
• Review funding concepts and proposals in consultation with the Executive Director.
• Ensure the development of quality proposals and submission of donor reports by programs.
• Representing FIDA Kenya in external donors’ forums and partner activities.
• Coordinate the running of the three offices in Nairobi, Mombasa and Kisumu.
• Assist the Executive Director to build and sustain effective partnerships with
government, like minded organizations and other civil societies.
• Assist the Executive Director in enhancing FIDA Kenya’s visibility.
• Be an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya with a current practicing certificate.
• Should have over seven (7) years’ post admission experience, three (3) of which should be in a Senior Management.
• Masters in Law or Social Sciences.
• Demonstrated competency in program planning, designing, monitoring & evaluation and financial management skills.
• Strong experience in Human Rights, Gender & Women’s Rights Issues.
• A proved track record of people management skills
• Ability to enhance great organization culture and establish great working relationships
• Excellent leadership and communication skills.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send their applications enclosed with an updated CV, addressed to The Executive Director-FIDA Kenya via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Include three referees, one of whom must be a former or current supervisor and indicate your expected salary, to be received by 18th August 2022. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
FIDA Kenya is an Equal Opportunity Employer.