Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
The HRBP Technology and Projects will be responsible for providing HR guidance and support to the allocated business units across a breadth of areas including Digital Talent Acquisition, talent management, employee development, performance management, culture change management and employee relations. The role leverages the understanding of the business strategy to deliver value – added service and business support to the Heads of Department for the ICT, Digital Business, Projects, Information Security units.
Reporting to the Group General Manager Human Resources, the role will be responsible and accountable for ensuring an effective business partnership and relationship that enables effective talent attraction, retention, engagement, development and a distinct employee experience within the technology teams.
The successful candidate will be expected to;
- Prepare Business function Human Resource forecasts in consultation with Group Head of HR and Business Unit Heads in scoping and justification of proposed and existing roles in line with the business strategy by recommending optimal staff establishment.
- Using the approved manpower plan, recruit for the vacant positions.
- Understand the technology teams’ talent needs and working with leadership, and specifically with the business, to determine hiring targets and develop profiles and specifications–
- Work with leadership to ensure success of new hires, including altering hiring criteria and adapting integration/professional development programs-
- Lead a team of recruiters to turn profile requirements into an effective sourcing strategy using an appropriate combination of executive search, direct sourcing, online postings, referrals, and other relevant methods-
- Work with the corporate recruiting team to efficiently convert high potential candidates to accept offers, including navigating local HR, legal and compliance requirements around offer structure, compensation and administration-
- Develop the cultural change initiatives and implement them across the bank
- Manage cultivation and integration of the culture change initiatives into the technology teams and related functions.
Talent Development &Succession Planning
- In liaison with the Group Head of HR facilitate talent reviews and succession planning discussions and work with the business units to ensure plans are actively put into practice.
- Support the development of Talent management within the Business Unit by enabling the Business Unit to attract, retain and motivate talent.
- Continuously train and upskill line managers within the respective functions and units on managing performance.
- Coordinating and facilitating the entire process of performance management, ensuring timely submission of reports and their analysis within the allocated business unit.
- Facilitating and guiding line managers in ensuring execution and completion of quarterly CheckIns and Half yearly performance reviews.
- Analyzing the performance results to ensure alignment to function and business performance and guiding line managers in effecting remedial actions.
- Function as an internal consultant to management and function employees by helping them identify and resolve issues, encouraging excellent management practices, anticipating internal organization issues, proposing solutions, and understanding/representing the employee perspective.
- Assist with labor relations initiatives, assuring compliance with the Collective Bargaining Agreement as well the company rules and regulations.
- Frequently support and advice on Human Resources challenges and issues facing the business units.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the Group Head of HR to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- In liaison with business unit heads and the Group Head of HR, ensure that leave plans are in place and are adhered to.
- Champion and enforce Labor laws as constituted within the country and the company’s policies.
- Interpretation of the policies and procedures and assess compliance by all employees within the business unit.
- Advise managers and employees on disciplinary issues and procedures.
- 4+ years of recruiting/HR/professional development experience and/or other relevant digital experience with clear understanding of the motivational aspects to millennials
- Experience working with a Fin Tech will be an added advantage.
- Proven ability to cultivate trust-based relationships with partners, peers, vendors and candidates
- Ability to influence and partner with different level of the organization to achieve results
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking and analysis.
- A good understanding of the organizational and grading structures, career development approaches to managing digital and technology teams is mandatory.
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree a plus
- Higher Diploma in Human Resources Management
- Member of Institute of Human Resource Management(ihrm) or relevant professional body
- Exceptional organizational and administrative skills, at ease with abundance of details and complexity, yet mindful of big picture, ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize them, and carry them out independently
- Strong computer and analytical skills; proficient with Excel and Power Point.
- Strong client services orientation; professional services experience a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- In-depth Knowledge of Labor laws and Human resources best practices
- Proficiency in Technology and flair of the automation
- Knowledge of HR automated Systems and Databases
If you believe you meet the above requirements log onto our www.imbankgroup.com/ke and click on careers and apply for the position. Your application should reach us as soon as possible but not later than 27th July 2022.