Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Assistant Office Administrator (Grade 9)NITA/HR&A/26/07/2022- 1post
Reporting to a Senior Officer, the job holder will be responsible for oral dictation, managing and organizing office records and documents, processing date, maintaining office diary and travel itinerary; security of office records, equipment and documents including classified materials, preparing responses for routine correspondences, establishing and monitoring procedures for record keeping of correspondence and file movements, ensuring security, integrity and confidentiality of date, managing office protocol and etiquette, managing meetings and conferences.
The Assistant Office Administrator is responsible for the following;
- Assisting in Word and data processing,
- Handling telephone calls and appointments;
- Attending to visitors/clients;
- Assisting in maintaining a good Filing system;
- Assisting in managing the office diary;
- Assisting in handling routine correspondences;
- Assisting in ensuring office cleanliness;
- Assisting in requisition for office stationery and equipment;
- Assisting in managing office resources and supplies; and
- Assisting in ensuring security of office records, equipment and documents.
For appointment at this position, a candidate must have: –
- KCSE Mean grade C-
- Have passed in the following subjects offered by the Kenya National Examinations Council:
- Typewriting II (40 W.P.M.), or computerized document processing III;
- Business English II;
- Commerce II;
- Office Management II/Office Administration and Management III;
- Secretarial Duties II; and
- Office Practice II.
- Certificate in Secretarial Studies/ Business Management from a recognized institution or equivalent qualification with BS&G certificates.
- Possess certificates in computer application from a recognized institution.
- Certificate in Public Relations and customer Care course not lasting less than two (2) weeks from a recognized institution; and
- Demonstrated outstanding professional competence.
Mode of Application
For details on job description and specifications of the above advertised positions, visit our website http://www.nita.go.ke. Candidates are also required to download and duly fill the NITA APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT FORM REF. NO. NITA /HR&A/F/33 from the NITA website.
Interested persons who meet the requirements should submit their application through Post Oﬀice, email, or by hand delivery, clearly stating the position and job reference number on both the cover letter and envelope , together with a detailed CV, Certified Copies of Academic Certificates, Copy of National Identity Card, Names and Telephone Contacts of three referees, so as to reach the Authority by 8th August 2022 ,5.00 PM (East Africa Time) to:-
THE DIRECTOR GENERAL
NATIONAL INDUSTRIAL TRAINING AUTHORITY
P.O BOX 74494 -00200
Shortlisted candidates will be required to present Originals of the following documents during interviews:-
- National Identity Card
- Academic and Professional Certificates and transcripts
- Any other supporting documents and testimonials
- NITA is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution Chapter 232(1) on Fair Competition and Merit, Representation of Kenyan diverse communities and Aﬀording equal employment opportunities to Men and Women, Members of all Ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.