Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Clerical Officer (Grade 11) NITA/HR&A/30/07/2022- 3 posts
Reporting to a Senior Officer, the job holder will be responsible for specialized tasks in offices that facilitate the conduct of research work and provision of services within the Authority.
The Clerical Officer is responsible for the following;
- Computation of financial or other statistical records based on special source of information;
- Compiling of statistical records;
- Receiving, sorting out, filing and dispatching and other correspondence documents;
- Preparation of personnel statistics/accounting/procurement documents;
- Sorting and dispatching mails;
- Filing, shelving and retrieval of files;
- Compiling data and drafting simple letters;
- Maintaining and efficient filing system;
- Processing appointments and promotion, discipline and transfers; and
- Preparing payment vouchers.
For appointment at this position, a candidate must have: –
- Four (4) years’ experience;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) C- (minus) or its equivalent from a recognized Institution;
- Proficiency in computer Application skills and;
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution.
Mode of Application
For details on job description and specifications of the above advertised positions, visit our website http://www.nita.go.ke. Candidates are also required to download and duly fill the NITA APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT FORM REF. NO. NITA /HR&A/F/33 from the NITA website.
Interested persons who meet the requirements should submit their application through Post Oﬀice, email, or by hand delivery, clearly stating the position and job reference number on both the cover letter and envelope , together with a detailed CV, Certified Copies of Academic Certificates, Copy of National Identity Card, Names and Telephone Contacts of three referees, so as to reach the Authority by 8th August 2022 ,5.00 PM (East Africa Time) to:-
THE DIRECTOR GENERAL
NATIONAL INDUSTRIAL TRAINING AUTHORITY
P.O BOX 74494 -00200
Shortlisted candidates will be required to present Originals of the following documents during interviews:-
- National Identity Card
- Academic and Professional Certificates and transcripts
- Any other supporting documents and testimonials
- NITA is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution Chapter 232(1) on Fair Competition and Merit, Representation of Kenyan diverse communities and Aﬀording equal employment opportunities to Men and Women, Members of all Ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.