Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Office Administrator (Grade 7) NITA/HR&A/18/07/2022- 2 posts
Reporting to a Senior Officer, the job holder will be responsible fororal dictation, managing and organizing office records and documents, processing date, maintaining office diary and travel itinerary; security of office records, equipment and documents including classified materials, preparing responses for routine correspondences, establishing and monitoring procedures for record keeping of correspondence and file movements, ensuring security, integrity and confidentiality of date, managing office protocol and etiquette, managing meetings and conferences.
The Office Administrator is responsible for the following;
- Maintaining office diary and managing e office;
- Coordinating schedules of meetings;
- Ensuring security of office records, equipment and documents including classified materials;
- Maintaining an up to date filing system in the office;
- Establishing and monitoring procedures for record keeping of correspondences and file movements;
- Manage resources and supplies;
- Receiving, attending to visitors;
- Coordinating travel arrangements;
- Preparing responses to simple routine correspondences;
- Managing office protocol and etiquette;
- Supervising office cleanliness;
- Supervising office cleanliness; and
- Manage resources and supplies.
For appointment at this position, a candidate must have: –
A Bachelor’s degree in Secretarial Management, Business and Office Management, Business Administration from a recognized institution;
Passed in the following subjects offered by the Kenya National Examinations Council:
- Shorthand III (Minimum 100W.P.M.)
- Typewriting III (50 W.P.M.), or computerized document processing III
- Business English III d. Commerce II
- Office Management III/Office Administration and Management III
- Secretarial Duties II;and
- Office Practice II;
- Proficiency in computer application from a recognized institution;
Have attended a Public Relations and Customer care course lasting not less than two (2) weeks; and
Demonstrated outstanding professional competence as reflected in work performance and results.
Mode of Application
For details on job description and specifications of the above advertised positions, visit our website http://www.nita.go.ke. Candidates are also required to download and duly fill the NITA APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT FORM REF. NO. NITA /HR&A/F/33 from the NITA website.
Interested persons who meet the requirements should submit their application through Post Oﬀice, email, or by hand delivery, clearly stating the position and job reference number on both the cover letter and envelope , together with a detailed CV, Certified Copies of Academic Certificates, Copy of National Identity Card, Names and Telephone Contacts of three referees, so as to reach the Authority by 8th August 2022 ,5.00 PM (East Africa Time) to:-
THE DIRECTOR GENERAL
NATIONAL INDUSTRIAL TRAINING AUTHORITY
P.O BOX 74494 -00200
Shortlisted candidates will be required to present Originals of the following documents during interviews:-
- National Identity Card
- Academic and Professional Certificates and transcripts
- Any other supporting documents and testimonials
- NITA is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution Chapter 232(1) on Fair Competition and Merit, Representation of Kenyan diverse communities and Aﬀording equal employment opportunities to Men and Women, Members of all Ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.