Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Senior Administrative Assistant (Grade 8) NITA/HR&A/24/07/2022-2 posts
Reporting to the Principal Administrative Officer, the job holder will be responsible for office administrative support services such as official transport, security services, fleet management, co-ordination of cleaning services, registries, messengerial services, customer care services, and provision of furniture, office allocation, repair and maintenance of buildings, management of staff houses.
The Senior Administrative Assistant is responsible for the following;
- Maintenance of buildings and equipment;
- Ensuring general cleanliness;
- Transport management;
- Maintenance of records of all assets and properties including title deeds, log books and insurance covers; provision of office accommodation;
- Follow up on payment of utilities,
- secretarial and general office services
- Provide office accommodation; and
- Provide general office services.
For appointment at this position, a candidate must have: –
- Two (2) years relevant work experience;
- Higher National Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Administration/Business Management or any equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Four (4) years relevant work experience;
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Administration/Business Management or any equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution; and
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
Mode of Application
For details on job description and specifications of the above advertised positions, visit our website http://www.nita.go.ke. Candidates are also required to download and duly fill the NITA APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT FORM REF. NO. NITA /HR&A/F/33 from the NITA website.
Interested persons who meet the requirements should submit their application through Post Oﬀice, email, or by hand delivery, clearly stating the position and job reference number on both the cover letter and envelope , together with a detailed CV, Certified Copies of Academic Certificates, Copy of National Identity Card, Names and Telephone Contacts of three referees, so as to reach the Authority by 8th August 2022 ,5.00 PM (East Africa Time) to:-
THE DIRECTOR GENERAL
NATIONAL INDUSTRIAL TRAINING AUTHORITY
P.O BOX 74494 -00200
Shortlisted candidates will be required to present Originals of the following documents during interviews:-
- National Identity Card
- Academic and Professional Certificates and transcripts
- Any other supporting documents and testimonials
- NITA is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution Chapter 232(1) on Fair Competition and Merit, Representation of Kenyan diverse communities and Aﬀording equal employment opportunities to Men and Women, Members of all Ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.