Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Senior Supply Chain Management Officer (Grade6) NITA/HR&A/15/07/2022-1 post
Reporting to the Principal Supply Chain Management Officer, the job holder will be responsible for providing necessary support to ensure efficient, effective utilization and improvement of the Authority’s assets, capital resources and service delivery end-users.
This involves coordination of various activities in procurement and delivery of inputs for specified requirements in accordance with Public Procurement and Disposal Act 2005, Public Procurement and Disposal Regulations 2006 and other laws and policy documents that impact on procurement.
The Senior Supply Chain Management Officeris responsible for the following;
- Implementing the annual procurement and disposal plans;
- Providing secretariat to committees incidental to procurement of goods and services, and disposal of assets;
- Ensuring procured goods, services and works are as per specifications;
- Drafting contract documents for goods, works and services;
- Initiating request for payment for goods, works and services rendered and follow up to ensure settlement; and
- Carrying out market surveys to ensure the Authority obtains value for money.
For appointment at this position, a candidate must have: –
- Four (4) years relevant work experience in public or private institution;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement and Supply Chain Management, or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Master’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution is an added advantage;
- Certificate in supervisory course lasting not less than two (2) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Membership of professional body either KISM or CIPS in good standing; and
- Demonstrate results in work performance.
Mode of Application
For details on job description and specifications of the above advertised positions, visit our website http://www.nita.go.ke. Candidates are also required to download and duly fill the NITA APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT FORM REF. NO. NITA /HR&A/F/33 from the NITA website.
Interested persons who meet the requirements should submit their application through Post Oﬀice, email, or by hand delivery, clearly stating the position and job reference number on both the cover letter and envelope , together with a detailed CV, Certified Copies of Academic Certificates, Copy of National Identity Card, Names and Telephone Contacts of three referees, so as to reach the Authority by 8th August 2022 ,5.00 PM (East Africa Time) to:-
THE DIRECTOR GENERAL
NATIONAL INDUSTRIAL TRAINING AUTHORITY
P.O BOX 74494 -00200
Shortlisted candidates will be required to present Originals of the following documents during interviews:-
- National Identity Card
- Academic and Professional Certificates and transcripts
- Any other supporting documents and testimonials
- NITA is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution Chapter 232(1) on Fair Competition and Merit, Representation of Kenyan diverse communities and Aﬀording equal employment opportunities to Men and Women, Members of all Ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
You must be logged in to post a comment.