Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Supply Chain Management Officer (Grade 7) NITA/HR&A/19/07/2022- 3posts
Reporting to the Principal Supply Chain Management Officer, the job holder will be responsible for providing necessary support to ensure efficient, effective utilization and improvement of the Authority’s assets, capital resources and service delivery end-users.
This involves coordination of various activities in procurement and delivery of inputs for specified requirements in accordance with Public Procurement and Disposal Act 2005, Public Procurement and Disposal Regulations 2006 and other laws and policy documents that impact on procurement.
The Supply Chain Management Officer is responsible for the following;
- Sourcing for goods, works and services as per the procurement law;
- Raising purchase orders for goods and services for approval;
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of goods and services;
- Maintaining and update a list of prequalified suppliers;
- Assisting in undertaking market surveys to ensure the Authority obtains value for money;
- Ensuring safe custody of all procurements records; and
- Participating in the opening quotations.
For appointment at this position, a candidate must have: –
- Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement & Supplies Management, Business Administration, or other relevant field from a recognized institution;
- Have shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Member of professional body either KISM or CIPS; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution.
Mode of Application
For details on job description and specifications of the above advertised positions, visit our website http://www.nita.go.ke. Candidates are also required to download and duly fill the NITA APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT FORM REF. NO. NITA /HR&A/F/33 from the NITA website.
Interested persons who meet the requirements should submit their application through Post Oﬀice, email, or by hand delivery, clearly stating the position and job reference number on both the cover letter and envelope , together with a detailed CV, Certified Copies of Academic Certificates, Copy of National Identity Card, Names and Telephone Contacts of three referees, so as to reach the Authority by 8th August 2022 ,5.00 PM (East Africa Time) to:-
THE DIRECTOR GENERAL
NATIONAL INDUSTRIAL TRAINING AUTHORITY
P.O BOX 74494 -00200
Shortlisted candidates will be required to present Originals of the following documents during interviews:-
- National Identity Card
- Academic and Professional Certificates and transcripts
- Any other supporting documents and testimonials
- NITA is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution Chapter 232(1) on Fair Competition and Merit, Representation of Kenyan diverse communities and Aﬀording equal employment opportunities to Men and Women, Members of all Ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
You must be logged in to post a comment.