Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
ACAPS, a project hosted by Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is looking for a creative Communications Assistant. The position is for Kenyan nationals or candidates with the right to live and work in Kenya!
Purpose of the position
The post holder will contribute to enhance ACAPS analysis by supporting the layout design of products to ensure effective communication to its target audience. This will ultimately contribute to that ACAPS is perceived as a leading voice on humanitarian needs analysis. The selected candidate will also support with other communications related activities.
- Ensure that ACAPS’ products and services are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Boost the implementation of the Communications strategy aimed at strengthening the positioning of the organisation worldwide.
- Support to postproduction
- In close collaboration with the Analysis team, the selected candidate will support with implementing final formatting and layout of ACAPS’ products including a final check of quality assurance.
- Be responsible for the publication of ACAPS’ products and support with dissemination.
- Other communications related tasks
- Help keep the ACAPS website up to date.
Closely coordinates and collaborates with the Analysis team.
Relevant university degree or higher education, preferably in communications, marketing, graphic design, or related field.
Generic professional competencies:
At least 1 year experience in a position with related responsibilities.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing softwares (such as InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop).
- Experience from the humanitarian sector desirable and understanding of the humanitarian sector and emergency response context is a plus.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to organize multiple, simultaneous tasks, and deliver results within a specified period.
- Outstanding coordination, communication, and inter-personal skills.
- Proposes innovative ideas and new solutions to challenges.
- Demonstrated capacity to actively learn.
For more details click on the job description
What we Offer
- The opportunity to work and collaborate with an experience, passionate and diverse team
- Full-time contract until 31.03.2023 (could be extended)
- Position is open to Kenyan Nationals only
- Salary at grade 6 of NRC grade structure
- Duty Station: Nairobi, Kenya
08/03/2022, 12:48 PM
ACAPS is dedicated to helping humanitarians make better decisions. We want to put evidence at the heart of decision-making. To achieve this, we collaborate with a variety of partners across the humanitarian sector and beyond. We strive to be an evolving platform providing:
- Independent analysis to support evidence-based decision making for humanitarian operations.
- Capacity development of humanitarian actors to carry out better needs assessments and analysis.
- Innovative approaches to collect more reliable and timely data and conduct rigorous analysis.