Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
TEMPORARY ASSISTANT– EDUCATION, AWARENESS AND CERTIFICATION
The Capital Markets Authority is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing an efficient capital market in Kenya. The Authority invites applications for the following position:
TEMPORARY ASSISTANT–EDUCATION, AWARENESS AND CERTIFICATION– 1 POSITION
Contract Period: Six (6) months fixed term contract
Reporting to the Senior Manager Education, Awareness and Certification the selected candidate will be responsible for;
- Assisting with all logistics and modalities of conducting physical and online forums.
- Assisting with investor protection interventions such as bulk SMS messaging, social media, and digitized content dissemination.
- Developing a revamped database of contacts and feedback on customer opinion pertaining to capital markets products and services.
- Creating content and utilizing social media platforms in reaching out to customers to help resolve issues and provide quick response to inquiries.
- Churning out capital markets product related content targeted to customer information and inquiries.
- Assisting with development of digitalized content on awareness.
- Conducting demand assessments and product reviews and make recommendations on existing legal framework, policies, procedures, and practices that will require review to enhance product uptake.
- Developing business intelligence reports to inform proposals on improvement in product uptake; and
- Undertaking any other assignments as assigned from time to time.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in any of the following courses: Finance, Communications, Economics, Business, or a related field.
- Basic computer skills
- iii. At least one-year relevant experience is an added advantage.
Key skills and Competencies
- Display honesty, transparency, and integrity in all dealings
- Show initiative and meet all deadlines with high quality work
- Demonstrate good communication skills (written and oral) and teamwork
- Always dedicated to confidentiality
Please Click Here and apply. Applications should be received on or before July 28, 2022.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
“Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
THE CAPITAL MARKETS AUTHORITY DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.