Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
DescriptionTechnology Assurance Analyst – Quality Assurance:
The IT quality assurance analyst will be responsible for evaluating, testing, and validating the solution development processes and procedures, end to end, to ensure adherence to the Bank’s policies and standards.
They will assess conformance to required policy, process and procedures and also benchmark existing PnPs against leading practices in the Banks’ solution design, build, testing, and transition focusing on projects or requests for change onboarding, solutions development, testing, and release & deployment.
The analysts will also support the first-line teams to remediate the identified gaps and improve their processes. They will execute the designed quality assurance testing plans and report to the technology assurance manager.
Job Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Support in the development of comprehensive quality assurance / assessment plans and checklists for key controls and PnPs (policies, processes, and standard operating procedures) used in the solution development (solution design, build, testing, and transition) lifecycle
- Assessment of the design and operating effectiveness of controls as implemented in the process and standard operating procedures for scheduled, completed and inflight solution developments
- Assessment of conformance and adherence to IT and IS PnPs (policies, processes, and standard operating procedures) and software development baselines
- Benchmarking of the assessed processes and SOPs against ISO standards i.e., ISO 27001 and ISO 20000 or other bast practices
- As a result of the assurance work, identifying gaps in processes, SOPs, and control design
- Developing remediation plans for gaps noted and supporting first-line teams in implementing the recommendations
- Provide timely progress reports for assigned tasks/projects and support the monthly, quarterly, and annual management and Board level reporting.
Key Critical Competencies:
- A high degree of professionalism and personal integrity
- Be a team leader and integrator with good technical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in an agile workplace and effectively balance multiple responsibilities
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence
- Strong working knowledge of cloud-based development platforms and tools e.g., MS Azure, AWS etc.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the SDLC process, DevOps, and Agile methods
- Understanding of key internal controls and quality assurance frameworks
Academic Qualifications and Competencies:
- At least 2 years of experience in Information Technology in the fields of IT quality assurance, software quality assurance and/or IS audit in cloud development platforms
- A university degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, and/or related field
- Recognized professional certification relevant to technology assurance e.g., CSQA, ISTQB, CISA, CISM, etc.
- Specific experience working with enterprise cloud-based solutions such as MS Azure, AWS, etc.
- Preferred – ITIL or ISO 20000 certification
- Preferred – Experience in working in a banking environment will be an added advantage
Aug 4, 2022