Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Assistant Manager – Profile Development
This role is responsible for overseeing supervision of investigators in development of profiles for lifestyle audit case.
Key Responsibilities/ Duties / Tasks
Managerial / Supervisory Responsibilities
Tasks and outputs:
- Assist in development, review and implementation of frameworks, policies & procedures for vetting and Lifestyle Audit Unit
- Allocate and supervise development of profiles for subjects under investigations.
- Oversee carrying out of financial analysis relating to lifestyle Audits by investigators to enhance objectivity in reports.
- Carry out periodic updates, analysis and presentation of technical reports in relation to lifestyle audit cases to senior management.
- Ensure investigators observe timelines as per procedure manual and service level agreement when conducting their investigations.
- Utilization of data sources and methodologies to support optimum usage of information received from internal/external to facilitate closure of cases.
- Reviewing of completed profiles and making necessary recommendations to the Manager for appropriate action.
- Perform any other function as may be assigned by the Manager- profile development
- Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
- Carry out day-to-day operations and supervision of staff in the unit
- Facilitate implementation of the work plans for the following corporate initiatives in the unit: Audit, Integrity, QMS and Risk Management.
- Facilitate initiatives to improve ethics, culture and facilitate change management in the unit.
III. Decision Making / Job Influence
Reviewing completed files and making recommendations to the Manager for appropriate action.
- Working Conditions
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Commerce or related disciplines from a recognized university.
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
- Training in either Criminal investigation, surveillance, Fraud, Asset tracking and Ethics
- Four (4) years of progressive work experience with one (1) at supervisory role.
- At least 3 years of Fraud/Financial investigations/asset tracing & recovery in a reputable organization.
- Should a member of a professional body recognized in Kenya
Competencies required for this Role
- Demonstrated high level of integrity.
- Resilience and resourceful.
- Excellent supervisory skills.
- Attentive to details.
- Open minded and flexible in thought and tactics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to email@example.com
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)