Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
ASSISTANT BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (ABDM) – INSTITUTIONAL BUSINESS
What we are looking for;
The Assistant Business Development Manager – Institutional Business position will be located at the Company’s Head Office in Madison House. They will report to the Business Development Manager and work closely with other team members in order to maximize business generated from Institutional clients.
Key responsibilities for the position are as hereunder:
- Assist the Business Development Manager in growing sales of Unit Trust Funds, Segregated Wealth and Pension Management Management, our Training and Advisory Solutions through the Institutional Businesses sector;
- Grow the number of Institutional clients and maintain high level of client relationship and satisfaction.
- Formulate outbound and inbound sales and marketing plan to acquire new and increase customer base of the institutional market portfolio.
- Recruit, train and manage Institutional Business Agents and generate enhanced fund mobilization;
- Work closely with the marketing team to manage sales activities and generate increased production from the Institutional Business sector.
Qualified candidates are expected to possess the following
- A minimum of a business degree in a related field; post graduate qualifications in sales and marketing would be an added advantage.
- Advanced training on sales and marketing.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in institutional sales, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Comprehensive understanding of Investments
- A high degree of maturity and self-drive.
- Capacity in sales management and in building business relationships.
- Adequate leadership and communication skills.
Candidates with the required qualifications, experience and competencies who wish to apply for any of the above position are required to forward their applications with their CVs, copies of relevant certificates and details of current remuneration to the Human Resources Manager at email@example.com not later than August 5, 2022.