Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
PHARMACIST- KUTRRH – V/FT/101/2022 – 3 POSTS
The Pharmacist’s job exists to provide pharmacy and pharmaceutical services to patients in the hospital, participate in clinical research and training in the hospital.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical pharmacy and pharmaceutical advice and service to the hospital.
- Implement work plans and work schedules in the pharmacy of the hospital.
- Receive patients in the hospital and dispense medicines and other pharmaceutical materials to them in the hospital.
- Provide care and custody of medicines and other medical supplies in the pharmacy of the hospital.
- Coordinate pharmaceutical operations and services in the pharmacy in order to ensure that they meet the expected standards of sufficiency and quality the in the hospital.
- Carry out training and development of pharmacy staff, interns and student in order to enhance their performance productivity in the hospital.
- Record the movement and consumption of medicines and medical equipment and supplies, and well-updated drug register in the hospital.
- Implement duly all established pharmacy and pharmaceutical policies, procedures and process in the hospital.
- Supervise, guide and mentor junior pharmacy staff and students in the hospital.
- Provide specialized pharmacy and pharmaceutical advisory services to the hospital executive and the public though the appropriate media.
- Provide clinical research and training to pharmacy and pharmaceutical students.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution.
- Registration with the Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
- Valid Practice License.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- At least two (2) years of working experience as a Pharmacist in a reputable hospital.
Soft Skills Required
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Observation skills
- Analytical skills
If your background and competencies match the specifications of the above positions, please apply online via
OR send hard copies of your Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae, and Filled Application Form and Licence ONLY to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O. Box 7674 – 00100 GPO
For all applications, please indicate the subject as follows: JOB APPLICATION – [JOB REFERENCE NUMBER]. Please note that you must attach the Application Letter, CV, Filled Application Form, and Practicing Licence when you apply online via the portal.
The deadline for the receipt of all applications is 12th August 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All successful candidates must fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, including;
• Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
• Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (for University graduates only)
• Tax Compliance Certificate from the KRA
• Clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission
• A report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau
Any form of canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification.
KUTRRH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
YOUTH, WOMEN AND PEOPLE LIVING WITH DISABILITY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY