Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
PROJECT MANAGER- INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT – V/FT/98/2022
The Project Manager shall be responsible for leading the team in the construction projects involving the construction of the infrastructure as well as the installation of specialized equipment; Oversee the development of KUTRRH projects and implementation and all other aspects of the project to ensure completion on time and within budget and scope.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress of the project.
- Obtain necessary permits, approvals, and other regulatory prerequisites to the project.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements, building and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, and other construction specialists to ensure that the project adheres to the specifications and set standards.
- Plan for the resources needed to complete the project and coordinate the utilization of the said resources.
- Convene, Coordinate and conduct site meetings.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Provide direction over contractors and subcontractors.
- Manage construction schedule and activities.
- Oversee the construction phase of the project including chairing of site meetings and inspections and ensuring quality control policies and measure in place are adhered to.
- Issue progress updates as needed regarding costs and timelines.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques and issue progress updates as needed regarding costs and timelines.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Preparing, maintaining and monitoring Project Master Schedule.
- Ensure that all construction management documents necessary in the project including Architects Instructions, RFI Responses and Payment Certificates are well documented and issued in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Project management or related and relevant field of study.
- Master’s degree in a relevant and related field.
- At least 8 years relevant working experience, 3 of which should have been in a supervisory position.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
Top Skills & Proficiencies
- Planning and Analytical skills
- Developing and Tracking Budgets
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Performance Management
- Problem solving
If your background and competencies match the specifications of the above positions, please apply online via
OR send hard copies of your Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae, and Filled Application Form and Licence ONLY to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O. Box 7674 – 00100 GPO
For all applications, please indicate the subject as follows: JOB APPLICATION – [JOB REFERENCE NUMBER]. Please note that you must attach the Application Letter, CV, Filled Application Form, and Practicing Licence when you apply online via the portal.
The deadline for the receipt of all applications is 12th August 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All successful candidates must fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, including;
• Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
• Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (for University graduates only)
• Tax Compliance Certificate from the KRA
• Clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission
• A report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau
Any form of canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification.
KUTRRH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
YOUTH, WOMEN AND PEOPLE LIVING WITH DISABILITY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY