Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
We deliver high-quality solutions to our customers and we are leaders in the logistics industry. Join us and become a part of our great team.
The graduate Trainee will have a direct selling role with East Africa based key accounts in the Healthcare Vertical and any other business as might be assigned. Develops a mix of global and local accounts with a pre-defined portfolio by liaising with counterparts in other Regions, the Global industry champion and all business field stakeholders in Kenya. Develops industry specific business development competence in Kenya. Directly responsible for upselling and cross selling across all KN services on all accounts within the assigned Vertical and contributes overall knowledge and market intelligence.
- Develop industry specific business development competence in Kenya.
- Retain and grow the value of the key customers in terms of:
Overall turnover improvement,
Opportunity development of all Kuehne +Nagel’s core services,
Engagement of key customers in any of Kuehne + Nagel’s new product development efforts
Maintain/grow profitability of key customers
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Ensure all information related to the key customers is current and accurate in the KN Corelog (CRM system) and that all visibility is maintained for the benefit of all stakeholders.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers, Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships, and Liaise and meet with operations on customer’s requirements.
- Identify service issues, initiate corrective action and ensure issues are resolved timeously, attend industry specific conferences and events, and develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to relevant stakeholders, Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Research and share country update in regard Pharma and Healthcare vertical.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Have proven industry knowledge of the assigned vertical.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels.
- Moderate level of computer literacy.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Have proven verbal and written communications skills.
- Management of teams with diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Bachelors / First University Degree (Minimum) with business acumen as added advantage.
Self-starter and result oriented
With over 74000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.