Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
This role is responsible for Knowledge Management and Development in Area Customer Experience (CX). Supports the Area Head of CX and Area Continuous Improvement manager on creating highly skilled organization by developing a clear competency development roadmap, executing trainings and following up Maersk coaching and assessment framework. Work closely with key stakeholders across Center, Regions and other Areas to provide necessary training and onboarding programs to Area CX team
- Assessing current capabilities and key training requirements in Area CX
- Identifying existing skill gaps and develop a roadmap with a timeline to address those gaps
- Facilitating and following up onboarding programs for new joiners
- Delivering global training for Area CX as Area trainer
- Supporting team level/business specific competency building initiatives together with team/business experts
- Engaging with stakeholders to develop and deliver key trainings
- Fostering learning culture and generate excitement for Knowledge management and development vision and strategy
- Utilizing CX communication channels (e.g. Yammer) and being responsible for key messaging, updates and driving focus on knowledge management and development of CX teams
Required experience & skills
- 3+ years’ experience in commercial role, preferably in Customer Experience
- High level of understanding of business, product, and interaction between CX and other commercial functions
- Curiosity to understand customer needs, global trade, local and international market landscape, and how these interact.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Training and/or Communication role is preferred
- Experience in education content creation is preferred
- Passion for learning and coaching and how the development of capabilities supports improved business results.
- Change management skills to ensure high levels of program participation and adoption
- Awareness or interest in employee development practices and adult learning techniques
- Creativity to support development of innovation learning solutions
- Resilient team player who is goal oriented and demonstrates a high level of commitment
- Open minded to challenge the status quo
- Has high cultural awareness.
- Has ability to deal with ambiguity and communicate clearly with people at all levels
- A self-starter