Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Reporting to Head of Digital Channels with the responsibility to commercialize virtual banking propositions and digital channels which will result in business growth, increase customer engagement and deliver synergy across the Absa business. The role holder shall also be responsible for managing the performance of the products, build programs to identify needs, opportunities and develop tactics to execute and grow the business. The role shall interact with partners who are co-innovators and support overall virtual banking strategy, analysis and execution for the commercialization and go-to-market for the virtual banking portfolio.
Product Commercialization & Channel Adoption 50%
- Lead the development of commercialization initiatives for digital solutions working with cross-functional teams. KPIs include Product revenue & profitability, channel adoption, customer retention and response/win rates.
- Identify growth opportunities by leveraging data analytics, new product enhancements and customer feedback.
- Work effectively with product development, marketing & communications, and data functions to ensure alignment on timeline, roles, responsibilities to execute successful commercialization of digital products.
- Establish and manage the achievement of key performance metrics for market activation and sales programs/initiatives for all virtual banking products that will be shared with business leaders.
- Management of current product offering to ensure smooth delivery thereof and collection of all related revenues.
- Identify, escalate and ensure resolution of issues impacting sales and acquisition of digital products
- Continuous engagement with strategic alliances and partners to ensure adequate product and process support to drive revenues.
- Continuous propagation of process innovation to maximize competitive advantage.
- Build capability to ensure fulfillment of the sales and service functions
Stakeholder Engagement – 30%
- Secure and maintain business commitment / involvement from stakeholders and obtain feedback at all stages of the project
- Analyze feedback from stakeholders and determine way forward
- Establish and manage appropriate project Risk, Opportunities, Change and Issue management procedures
- Forecast and ensure delivery of likely business benefits
People Management – 20%
- Foster a positive, prideful work environment with open communications and timely resolution of conflicts
- Review and assess performance of project team members against plans
- Discuss and finalize performance development plans and ratings for your direct reports
- University Graduate
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience in business development, Sales, sales operations, or strategy roles within a digital business environment. MBA appreciated but not required.
- In-depth understanding of the various mobile banking platforms
- In-depth understanding of Financial Technology (Fintech).
- Maintain up to date knowledge of competitor and local market activity
- Results oriented with an entrepreneurial approach.
- Strategic mindset that enables creation of new ideas for business growth
- Able to meet deadline and set stretch goals for business growth
- Strong networking skills at a high level
- Highly developed analytical and perceptive skills
- Team working – building and developing high performance
- Proven people, leadership and negotiation skills.
- innovative, with prior experience in business development.
- Strong communication skills both in person and in writing with excellent presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Enthusiastic attitude and focus on results.
- A high aptitude and comfort level with technical environments and the ability to work in a highly demanding environment and able to meet aggressive deadlines.
Bachelor’s Degree: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)