Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – BANCASSURANCE
What we are looking for;
Madison Life Assurance Kenya Limited a subsidiary of Madison Group Limited wishes to recruit for the above position.
The primary responsibility of the role is to support the Bancassurance business growth strategy through Banks and Deposit Taking Micro-Institutions.
The job holder will be based at the Company’s Head Office at Madison House, Nairobi.
- Drive growth in Bancassurance business across the Country through partnerships with Banks and Deposit taking Micro Institutions.
- Establish, grow and build the Bancassurance channel through robust relationships with banks and Deposit taking Institutions.
- Identify bancassurance business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals within the company’s quality business guidelines to increase the market share.
- Offer leadership and drive achievement of the annual, quarterly and monthly production budget targets.
- Manage quality of business, productivity and overall sales performance.
- Co-ordinate marketing activities for Banks and Deposit Taking Institutions.
- Establish and build new relationship with potential Banks, Deposit Taking Micro Institutions.
- Co-ordinate the training of Banks and Deposit Taking Micro-Institutions.
- Provide market feed to ensure quality service and underwriting standards are maintained.
- Regularly conduct market survey aimed at collecting market intelligence on products and customer satisfaction.
- Handle all queries and issues from Banks, Deposit taking Micro Institutions.
Experience, Academic/Professional Qualifications
- A holder of a University Degree in Business, Finance or any other related field from a recognised University
- Certificate of Proficiency (COP)
- Professional Qualification in any Insurance related field is an added advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience in banc assurance especially in business development or Managerial role.
- Exposure to Bancassurance processes and procedures will be an added advantage
Qualified candidates are requested to forward their applications together with their CV’s and copies of documents to the Group HR Manager on email@example.com not later than Wednesday 27th July, 2022.