Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
This role provides an overall, full culture and change service to the business units. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts over periods of up to 3 months. The Culture and Change Lead will play a pivotal role in the on-going efforts to strengthen and embed a culture where we are able to live our values everyday across the Old Mutual East Africa group.
- Culture: Drive culture strategies across EA in partnership with the business partners and business heads
- Change Management: Develop guideline and policies on change management. Support the business partners on change management within the business on key business projects
- Employee Wellness: Develop employee wellness strategy across the group and drive the initiatives
- Employee Experience Management: Employee journey experience management including recruitment criteria, policy alignment, employee engagement, internal communication and managing the Old Mutual East Africa alumni
- Conduct Culture and Retention Surveys: and derive insights critical to drive business strategy and staff retention
- Culture and Change Analytics: to support in driving culture and projects success
- Be the custodian of the Culture Blueprint and coordinator of all activities and initiatives related to the organization’s culture.
- Develop an implementation plan to embed, measure and maintain momentum of the culture change and culture maintenance.
- Support Leadership and Function Heads in delivering functional and cross-functional alignment on the culture change plan.
- Work closely within the HC Function to ensure that core activities in the Employee Lifecycle (e.g., recruitment, onboarding, development, recognition, performance management, and retention or exit) reinforce the organization’s culture and values.
- Identify, onboard and manage external resources and service providers to deliver on various trainings, workshops and other activities related to the culture change.
- Build strong networks across the organization to ensure that the employee voice is heard; employee needs, concerns and input is captured, responded to, and considered.
- Coordinate, support execution and monitor activities and milestones committed to by the Leadership and Business Units.
- Lead the team of Culture ambassadors to ensure that all staff are kept informed of progress and upcoming milestones.
- Periodically report on progress made and identify opportunities to address challenges being experienced.
- Develop a long-term plan and design for a future sustainable culture function.
- Develop and oversee an Internal Communications Strategy in conjunction with the Corporate Affairs function, ensuring key messages are consistent, engaging and in line with corporate objectives and culture.
- Create strategies to correspond with employee engagement, increase awareness of company activities, and promote company culture.
- Work closely with senior executives to shape and deliver organizational messages and campaigns.
- Work closely with creative (agencies) and other departments to come up with internal campaigns and activities.
- Plan and oversee the company’s internal communications channels for efficient dissemination of information through electronic (intranet, newsletter, email), print, one-on-one and workspace channels.
Strategic Communication, Strategic Objectives, Sustainability, Taking Initiative
27 July 2022