Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Reporting to the Head of Marketing – Insurance & Asset Management, this role offers a unique opportunity to act as a truly focused Business Partner to the BUs, sitting within the Marketing Department. The successful candidate will deliver insightful analysis to answer key business questions that directly influence and deliver the businesses short- and long-term marketing strategy. The role holder will also support the line manager in development and implementation of Product Marketing and Research Strategies in line with the overall Business Units Plans.
- Develop marketing strategies for the business in respect to BU yearly respective business plans.
- Developing & executing marketing campaigns (ATL & BTL) in support of BU objectives
- Supporting sales and lead generation activities
- Working closely with various teams in enhancing the marketing strategies developed. These include but are not limited to Communications, PR, Digital, PR, Responsible Business and Brand Management.
- Monitor adherence to controls within the organization especially in risk monitoring & management as well as expense management.
- Enable the attainment of synergies across the various units through the development of activities that have cross-function application and adaptation to enable achievement of Integrated Financial Services.
- Directly partner the marketing team at all levels to support the development of appropriate marketing strategies.
- Support both financially and analytically towards their goals and priorities of the business.
- Work with the marketing leadership team to build financial business cases to support large scale investment.
- Continually challenge current thinking and make recommendations on how to optimise business opportunities and minimise risk/cost to the business.
- Evaluate and report actual versus planned outcomes of marketing strategies and plans.
- Manage the marketing budgeting for the department and for individual campaigns.
Business Planning, Business Support, Marketing Campaigns, Marketing Strategies
27 July 2022