Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
HR Operations and Finance · Nairobi, Nairobi
Title: Operations Associate
Location: Preference for Nairobi, Kenya or Ahmedabad, India, with current and ongoing work authorization
Posted on: July 22, 2022
Application deadline: July 29, 2022, 2pm EAT/4.30pm IST (applications may be reviewed as they are submitted)
PxD is looking for a driven, self-motivated and independent person to join a high-performing, flexible and non-hierarchical team as Operations Associate.
The successful candidate will work closely with the HR Operations group, and with members of the leadership team, to support the organization’s rapidly growing operations.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Provide general operational and logistical support
- Update and maintain logs and trackers (including: insurance, advisory group, board)
- Prepare and files, forms, contracts, and other documents, as required. Support records management efforts
- Support the organization’s HR Operations initiatives (including recruitment and retention efforts, onboarding and offboarding processes, and DEI efforts)
- Maintain excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Support internal and external communications, as needed
- Support PxD’s institutional knowledge management and internal learning efforts
Qualification, skills and experience in the following domains are important:
- Experience in a professional business environment
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good communication and listening skills
- Must be detail and solutions-oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong ability to maintain integrity and confidentiality, and to handle sensitive information with maturity and professionalism
- Ability to work with an international and diverse team
- Bachelor’s degree, diploma or equivalent work experience
How to apply:
To apply, please visit the PxD website and use the online application form to submit a CV, cover letter, and brief responses to the screening questions. The job position may be reviewed on a rolling basis until the application deadline of July 29, 2022, 2pm EAT/4.30pm IST.
PxD is committed to building an inclusive and diverse organization. We don’t make decisions based on gender, gender identity, class, ethnicity, sexual orientation or any other personal characteristics that are unrelated to the role. We understand that everyone has different lifestyles and we accommodate flexible working to make sure you are as productive and happy as you can be.
We will use any personal data you provide for recruitment purposes only.
PxD is a rapidly scaling global non-profit that harnesses the power of technology, data science and behavioral economics to provide targeted information to farmers in low- and middle-income countries. Providing the right information to the right people, in the right way and at the right time, increases incomes, protects the environment and improves well-being. We are evidence-based: we test our interventions with randomized controlled trials to prove our impact and cost effectiveness, to simultaneously learn from and improve our service, and to demonstrate our value to funders and partners. There are few programmes in international development that are as demonstrably cost effective as ours. We currently work in ten countries in Africa, Asia and South America, and are expanding as more governments and organizations look for innovative ways to use new technologies to empower people across the developing world.