Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
About the job
Title: Engineering Apprentice Technician
Attend aircraft maintenance basic courses, pass company examinations and acquire basic KCAA license without type rating.
Principal Accountabilities (KEY Performance areas):
- Attend basic aircraft maintenance courses and pass required company examinations.
- Perform assigned maintenance tasks while on attachment (OJT).
- Support more experienced engineers in performance of assignments and projects
- Spend time shadowing actual aircraft maintenance and support area operations
- Undertake a group project that support the day-to-day workings of engineering and maintenance activities by use of project management process in regard to project estimates, risks and opportunities; project issues; and reporting of progress / completion
- Perform and/or participate in additional activities/events that help build a strong network.
- Work closely with an experienced engineering teams throughout the training cycle
- Acquire skills in multi-discipline engineering and maintenance environment including use of MRO software
- Acquaint self with the operational activities of Kenya Airways Flight Operations and Ground Operations departments
- Perform any other duty related training as assigned from time to time
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Aeronautical/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Diploma or HND from a recognized institution
- KCSE aggregate C+ with C+ in math, English and physics or
- Proof of attachment when on training
Years of Experience (Minimum):
- At least 1-3 years maintenance experience
- Knowledge of KCARs,
- Working knowledge aircraft Maintenance manuals
- Good knowledge of aircraft systems
- Able to work in multi culture environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
How to apply:
If you fit the profile, then apply today! Please submit a copy your detailed Curriculum Vitae here on LinkedIn only.
Due to the volume of applications that we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Kenya Airways is an equal opportunity employer.