Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
REF: KECOBO/EXT/8/2022 – DRIVER II, KECOBO 9 (1 POSITION)
Gross Salary: Kshs.47, 252 p.m
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive vehicles as authorized;
- Carry out routine checks on the vehicles’ cooling oil, electrical and brake systems, tyre pressure among others;
- Detect malfunctioning of vehicles system;
- Maintain work tickets for vehicles assigned;
- Ensure security and safety of the vehicle on and off the road;
- Oversee safety of the passengers and/or goods therein; and
- Maintain cleanliness of the vehicle.
- Valid driving license free from any endorsements and valid for any of the classes of vehicles which the officer is required to drive;
- Passed the Suitability Test for Drivers Grade I;
- First-Aid Certificate Course lasting not less than one (1) week from St. John Ambulance or Kenya Institute of Highway and Building Technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized institution; and
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria may send their applications including cover letter, duly completed application for employment form (Download from KECOBO website), CV, three (3) reference letters, daytime telephone contacts and copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials to:
The Executive Director
Kenya Copyright Board
P.O. BOX 34670-00100
OR drop at NHIF Building, 5th Floor, Ragati Road.
- Closing date is on 15th August 2022
- Applicants are advised to comply with chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya.
Shortlisted applicants only will be contacted.
Qualified persons living with disability, women and those from marginalized and minority communities are encouraged to apply.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.