Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
REF: KECOBO/EXT/ 2 /2022 – ICT OFFICER, KECOBO 6 (1 POSITION)
Gross Salary: Kshs.120, 052 p.m
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Configuration of Local Area Network and Wide Area Network;
- Installation and configuration of computer systems;
- Provision of hardware and software support service including end user computing devices, network, office communication lines and established information systems;
- Management of user access rights for established ICT systems including ERP systems, CRM system, EDMS and MIS;
- Maintenance of the Board’s website, Intranet and databases;
- Maintenance of logbooks of ICT equipment and licensed software;
- Carrying out repair and maintenance of ICT equipment and associated peripherals;
- Monitoring the performance of ICT equipment and software and peripherals;
- Preparation and updating of inventory and configuration register of all ICT assets;
- Preparation of routine reports as and when required;
- Participation in the development and implementation of the Board’s user specific Information Systems (IS);
- Carrying out end user training.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or related field from a recognized institution.
- Relevant professional certification in ICT;
- Membership to IT Professional body will be an added advantage
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria may send their applications including cover letter, duly completed application for employment form (Download from KECOBO website), CV, three (3) reference letters, daytime telephone contacts and copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials to:
The Executive Director
Kenya Copyright Board
P.O. BOX 34670-00100
OR drop at NHIF Building, 5th Floor, Ragati Road.
- Closing date is on 15th August 2022
- Applicants are advised to comply with chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya.
Shortlisted applicants only will be contacted.
Qualified persons living with disability, women and those from marginalized and minority communities are encouraged to apply.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.