Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
REF: KECOBO/EXT/ 3 /2022 – LEGAL COUNSEL, KECOBO 6 (1 POSITION)
Gross Salary: Kshs.120, 052 p.m
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Litigate on copyright matters;
- Prepare legal briefs, court proceedings;
- Give legal advice on copyright matters;
- Vet and verify copyright works for registration;
- Handle contracts and legal agreements;
- Draft departmental work plans; and
- Draft departmental reports.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized institution;
- Be an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya with a current practicing certificate; and
- Computer proficiency.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria may send their applications including cover letter, duly completed application for employment form (Download from KECOBO website), CV, three (3) reference letters, daytime telephone contacts and copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials to:
The Executive Director
Kenya Copyright Board
P.O. BOX 34670-00100
OR drop at NHIF Building, 5th Floor, Ragati Road.
- Closing date is on 15th August 2022
- Applicants are advised to comply with chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya.
Shortlisted applicants only will be contacted.
Qualified persons living with disability, women and those from marginalized and minority communities are encouraged to apply.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.