Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
JOB TITLE: INTERNAL AUDITOR (1 POST) – REF: KFCB/HR/9/2022
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
Grade: KFCB 6
Job Purpose: Provide an independent, objective assurance to the Board on effectiveness of Risk Management, Internal controls and Governance processes.
- Conducting variety of auditing work of prescribed scope and complexity;
- Identifying and advising risks affecting the audit area;
- Preparation of internal audit work plan;
- Identifying any accounting errors, fraud and initiating investigations;
- Reviewing and recommending the strengthening of internal control systems;
- Providing assurance that the financial statements are in conformity with laws and statues governing the Board.
- Any other duty as assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
Specifications/Requirements for Appointment;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines; Commerce (Accounting/Finance option), Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration or equivalent qualification from recognized institution;
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Kenya Part I or Equivalent from recognized institution;
- Proficiency in Computer applications.
Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Film Classification Board
Uchumi House, 15th Floor along Agakhan Walk
P.O. Box 44226-00100
All applications should reach the Board on or before Monday,15th August 2022
- Applicants should provide all the details requested for in the advertisement
- Only shortlisted and successful applicants will be contacted
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcript during the interviews.