Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
JOB TITLE: REGISTRATION OFFICERS (3 POSTS) – REF: KFCB/HR 1/2022
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Grade: KFCB 6
Job Purpose: To assist in implementing processes, guidelines and activities for executing the film registration function by licensing filmmakers and registering film agents with a view to promoting National aspirations and values, and protecting children from harmful film and broadcast content as prescribed by the Films and Stage Plays Act, Cap 222 and other relevant legislations.
The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Registering the film agents;
- Issuing filming licenses;
- Maintaining film registration registers;
- Compiling performance reports;
- Conducting field inspections in filming locations in the country;
- Receiving clients’ complaints; and
- Compiling customer feedback.
- Any other duty as assigned by the supervisor from time to time
Specifications/Requirements for Appointment;
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Studies/Science, Journalism, Public Relations, Mass Communication, Broadcast Production (Film/TV/Radio), Sociology, Psychology, Counseling, Criminology, Law, Religion and Education or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications.
Candidates who meet the requirements are advised to send their applications through the address provided below, citing the reference number of the position being applied for. Applications should be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, and National Identity Card.
Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Film Classification Board
Uchumi House, 15th Floor along Agakhan Walk
P.O. Box 44226-00100
All applications should reach the Board on or before Monday,15th August 2022
- Applicants should provide all the details requested for in the advertisement
- Only shortlisted and successful applicants will be contacted
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcript during the interviews.