Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
JOB TITLE: SENIOR ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT (1 POST) REF: KFCB/HR/8/2022
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
Grade: KFCB 7
Job Purpose: Responsible for assisting in verifying and examining financial accounting information.
- Examining payment vouchers and committal documents in accordance with laid down financial rules and regulations;
- Preparing payment vouchers, imprest and committal documents in accordance with laid down financial rules and regulations;
- Carrying out bank reconciliation;
- Verifying data entered into cashbooks, ledgers, vote books, registers;
- Verifying and receipting of all monies due and payable to the Board;
- Safe custody of Accountable Documents under his/her sections(s);
- Ensuring proper maintenance of efficient filling systems; and
- Safe keeping of invoices, receipts and other accounts records;
- Verification of petty cash.
- Any other duty as assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
Specifications/Requirements for Appointment;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education;
- Part I of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) examination or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Three (3) years relevant work experience;
- Supervisory Course lasting not less than two (2) weeks;
- Proficiency in Computer applications.
Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Film Classification Board
Uchumi House, 15th Floor along Agakhan Walk
P.O. Box 44226-00100
All applications should reach the Board on or before Monday,15th August 2022
- Applicants should provide all the details requested for in the advertisement
- Only shortlisted and successful applicants will be contacted
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcript during the interviews.