Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEER – HR-EEE-07-2022
The Nation Media Group has presence in East and Central Africa with operations in print, broadcast and digital media. We are seeking to recruit an Electrical & Electronics Engineer to add value to the operations of the group.
The successful candidate will report to the Technical Manager and will be expected to deliver on operational and technical requirements in accordance with our quality standards.
- Preparation of routine maintenance plans and tasks for a rotary web-offset printing press and auxiliary equipment;
- Implementation of planned and preventive maintenance tasks;
- Troubleshooting and resolving machine breakdowns expeditiously;
- Installation and commissioning of new production equipment;
- Implementation of safe working practices;
- Supervision of plant technicians.
- Initiating process improvement projects.
- B.Sc. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from a recognized university;
- At least 2 years working experience preferably in a busy production plant or printing house;
- Knowledge/awareness of OSH Act of 2007;
- Knowledge of personal computers (hardware/ software) and LAN experience;
- Knowledgeable in applying best practices for print production;
- Demonstrable capability to fit and contribute to a technical and professional team;
- Ability to cope with pressure and work odd hours while adhering to tight deadlines.
If you meet the above criteria, apply online at https://www.nationmedia.com/careers/ on or before July 31, 2022.
Note: We shall only contact the shortlisted applicants