Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Job Title: Mobile App Developer -Mini Apps
Reports To: Project Manager
Contract Period; 4 months
The Android/ IOS Programmer’s main role will be to design, write and develop android applications and mini apps for Signs Media Kenya Limited.
Programmer Responsibilities and Duties
- Create and modify android apps based on project specifications.
- Test codes periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results and perform debugging when necessary.
- Tests apps coordinate and observe new or updated ones.
- Collaborate with departmental heads, managers and other stake holders on what needs to be customized on the mobile applications to produce apps designs and advise accordingly
- Restore or correct any issues discovered during apps testing.
- Analyze, review, and revise apps as needed to increase operating efficiency or adapt program to new requirements.
- Transform apps designs and specifications into high functioning code into the most suitable language for the mobile application use
- Provide training to end users.
- Managing mobile database systems.
- Collaborate with technical writers to create documentation for user support.
- Troubleshoot mobile application system errors.
- Maintaining mobile application systems
- Editing source-code.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- BSc/BA in computer science, software engineering or relevant discipline.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a programmer or relevant role.
- Must have experience in developing Mini Apps.
- Demonstrate ability to discover and fix errors in code.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Proven portfolio of released applications in Android Market or App store
Please send your CVs and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “Mobile App Developer -Mini Apps’ on or before 3rd August 2022. Persons with Disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.