Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
St John Ambulance is a first aid and health charity organization incorporated in Kenya under the St John Ambulance of Kenya Act, Cap. 259 of the laws of Kenya with mandates to provide emergency medical care and promote charitable works aimed at reducing human suffering, and to provide technical support to the medical services in the country among other functions. The Organization is looking for a Marketing Officer to serve at the Headquarter Office.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective
- Grow the clientele database
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Sending proposals, quotations and invoices to clients
- Organizing and facilitating meetings with clients
- Organize displays and participate in exhibitions or conferences
- Maintain detailed records of outgoing and incoming calls as well as follow up information and outcomes
- Record the customer’s personal information accurately in the CRM system
- Deal with complaints to safeguard the company’s reputation
- Give feedback to the organization on comments and concerns that are received from the clients for the maintenance and development of better services.
- Ensure our clients get the after sales follow up
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within scheduled time
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- A degree or Diploma in a business related course preferably in Sales & Marketing
- 2+ years Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Familiarity with CRM system
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills
Qualified and interested applicants are invited to send an application letter and a curriculum vitae quoting the job title on the subject line to email@example.com by 30th July 2022. Candidates are required to state salary expectations in the application Letter. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.