Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Job ID 221012
Date posted 07/25/2022
Location : Mombasa, Kenya
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Supply Chain Coordinator based at our Tea Business in Mombasa-Kenya, will engage with our customers and internal team members to ensure we are providing outstanding customer service from contract entry through final product deliveries. We seek a professional to coordinate customer account activities with Cargill as well as highlighting business opportunities for the customer to increase their profitability and enhance their experience with Cargill. In this role you will be responsible for key compliance controls related to the customer contracts.
- Maintain accounts information to accurately perform customer updates.
- Pre-shipment & Post-shipment documentation processing, Shipment Booking confirmations, completion of required processes and sourcing of support documentation to ensure business goal of 100% Adherence to plan is met.
- Direct follow-up discussions with customers on contracting activities for both private and Auction Teas.
- Problem solving of customer complaints, ensuring timely resolution, active engagement with customers and internal team members to prevent future issues.
- Perform outbound calls to customers creating awareness of Shipping and Customs requirements and Proactively Communicating and updating Customers on Tea Shipments status and other issues in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Provide Cargill’s customers with direct customer service call support by answering basic market and risk management product questions, customer specific account and contract related questions and supporting customer interactions together with system updates.
- Participate in customer planning meetings with our Commercial and Operations team in an effort to bring forward account management items and coordinate the customer follow through.
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree or other qualification in Shipping or Supply Chain Management.
- Advanced proficiency in standard business applications (e.g. MS Office Suite), particularly Excel
- Problem solving with Clear Communication Skills
- Strong Time Management skills
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/