Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Provide technical and team leadership in all areas of Android application development.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the development team.
- Coach and develop team members on the development of applications.
- Contribute to meeting product development goals on-time and on-budget.
- Actively participate in the definition of both functional and non-functional requirements of a system and define the development strategy, standards and support tools.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Sprint Velocity.
- Code coverage
- Cycle time.
- Release burndown
- Customer satisfaction.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related.
- 5+ years of experience as Android Engineer and team lead.
- You’ve published one or more Android apps.
- You are an experienced developer in Kotlin.
- You know how to work with remote data via REST APIs. GraphQL is a plus.
- You have a solid understanding of the Android platform.
- You are capable of making use of standard libraries and APIs.
- You have experience working with Jetpack Compose or other declarative UI frameworks.
- You have a working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- You know what the full mobile development lifecycle involves.
- You’re analytical and good at time management.
- You have great communication and problem-solving skills.
- Implement best practices for developing Android applications that target multiple devices and platform versions.
- You’re curious about new technologies and you’re excited to find ways to implement them in your work.
- You have experience with coaching and mentoring other developers.
- You can oversee and drive projects forward.
d.light is a global leader and pioneer in delivering affordable solar-powered solutions designed for the two billion people in the developing world without access to reliable energy. d.light provides distributed solar energy solutions for households and small businesses that are transforming the way people all over the world use and pay for energy. Through four hubs in Africa, China, South Asia and the United States, d.light has sold over 20 million solar light and power products in 70+ countries, improving the lives of over 110 million people. Be part of the impact stories and join us in transforming 1 Billion lives with sustainable products by 2030!
- Kenya – Nairobi
Posting Date: 07/25/2022, 03:26 PM
Apply Before: 08/25/2022, 03:26 PM
Degree Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Schedule:Full time