Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Job Title Principal Resource Mobilization Officer
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- Developing, reviewing and implementing KAGRC’s resource mobilization strategy;
- Initiating and establishing relationships with donors at the National, Regional and International levels and lead in programmes that will facilitate this;
- Researching and analyzing donor calls for funding applications including expressions of interest and requests for proposals;
- Providing technical support and advice on grant proposal development to the programme team members;
- Developing innovative approaches in mobilizing non-financial resources locally and internationally and develop a strategy for obtaining this regularly;
- Developing and executing pitches and strategies to reach funder segments, including creating supporting materials such as funding proposals;
- Effectively linking strategic partners interests with the organization’s Strategic and Programmatic priorities;
- Working closely with programmes, field, and other staff to provide seamless service and information to potential partners e.g. donors, national & county governments and prospects; and
- Ensuring that the set targets are realized consistently in value and volume.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must:
- Have a Bachelors degree in Economics, Project Management, Social sciences or related development field or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Masters degree in a relevant field from a recognized institution;
- Have a minimum period of eight (8) years relevant work experience three (3) of which should have been at a senior level;
- Be a registered member of a relevant professional body;
- Have a certificate in Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Be proficient in computer applications;
- Demonstrated results in work performance; and
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Key competencies and skills
- Organization skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Proposal writing skills;
- Negotiation skills; and
Grade: KAGRC 4
Advert Ref: KAGRC/HRA/3
Recruiment: 15th August 2022