Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Job Title: Senior Assistant Plant Engineer
Duties and responsibilities at this level will include:
- Developing and implementing operational, maintenance, and repairs of equipment for effective and efficient liquid nitrogen production, cold rooms and laboratory equipment;
- Reporting on status of liquid nitrogen production and distribution in relation to customer demand;
- Ensure the standby generators are in good working condition;
- Ensure technical maintenance of all the machines, cold rooms and laboratories equipment at the Centre;
- Work closely with external service providers tasked with plant maintenance and equipment;
- Maintain an efficient and safe working environment for all employees; and
- Inspect, troubleshoot, and conduct tests of electrical installations.
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Mechanical, electronic, electrical, power mechanic engineering or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Should have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar position;
- Experience in maintenance of liquid nitrogen plants; and
- Fulfil the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution.
Key competencies and skills
- Good communication;
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision;
Grade: KAGRC 7
No Sought: 1
Advert Ref: KAGRC/HRA/7
Recruiment: 15th August 2022