Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Job Title: Senior ICT Assistant
The duties and responsibilities of the officer will entail:
- Providing advice of ICT hardware, software, network and communication devices and equipment;
- Participating in acceptance test, supervision and commissioning of ICT systems/equipment;
- Providing support and guidance to ICT in the use of ICT equipment and devices;
- Participating in implementing programs for safeguarding data integrity of all systems.
- Providing for system/application availability through the necessary technical support/upgrades;
- Routine installation, configuration servicing, repair and maintenance of computer hardware and network;
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual maintenance and repair reports; and
- Participating in committee meetings as appropriate.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information, Communication Technology, or equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Two (2) years relevant work experience;
- Conversant with software’s’ used for semen processing and liquid nitrogen production;
- Demonstrated results in work performance; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Key competencies and skills
- Communication skills;
- Interpersonal skills; and
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Grade: KAGRC 7
No Sought: 1
Advert Ref: KAGRC/HRA/8
Recruiment: 15th August 2022
You must be logged in to post a comment.